Memories.
Page 14 of 366

Saturday 14 January 2012 @ 06:42 | 0 Comment [s]

today early early in the morning go to school.
cant sleep already :(

i didnt late. haha. luckily.
:P

group with lynn , sook shan,weng hong, kristin , huey may,
li theng , zi yern , xue fen ,jing yi.

one for all & alll for one :)
nice ? done withn 25 mints, i think. :)

then second activity.
four group combine to one big group. :)
and the form 6 really smart , use the grid to complete this :D
(Y) and we win ! haha !

the paper model :D

lynn , our group.
second prize ! :)
hehehe. creative us :D

then bilik pak thr.
bored. ;/

then back home.
my page 14 of 366. :)


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hello readers. C.Joyi is my name.
sweet 17 this year.
Do follow me on
instagram : cjoyi
pudding :joyichoong
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr


Navigation

Diary About


Talking monster

width : "220"

Music


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

width is 230.

my lovely mummy and daddy ! :D
i love them :)




My crazy sis .




They are my bff. :D

C.joyi







The Credits

Template by : Aina Syaza
Basecode : Farisya
Images : We♥it
Full Edited : Joyi

Visitors