Memories.
Page 15 of 366 . Sunday.

Saturday 21 January 2012 @ 06:53 | 0 Comment [s]

Finally i'm here to update my blog.
busy for school days.

nothing so special for my school.
:)

Chinese new year is on monday.
but why dont hv the cny mood ?

blog about sunday. 15/1/12.

my outfit for that day ! :D

my house.



happy chinese new year everyone :D


went ioi again. so near my house. :)

try on the spec. haha :D

take 1.
take 2.
which better? :)

then lunch @ little pantry ! :)

cupcake so colouful.

the place is nice.
the 2 time i visit ! :)







my mum ! ^^

:D

cant stop laughing. LOL.









my spaghetti. it is nice ! :P

mummy :D


love this ! < 3


mum say i keep on taking photo. haha
;D

this too dark.
:/

us :D

night went old klang road thr :)

this baby girl's eye is so pretty n_n

the lion dance ! :D

happy birthday uncle ! :)


hehehe. old klang road. [;

wait for the next update.
will upload my schooling day photo. n_n

good night. stay tune. =)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
举起手,唱啦啦啦,没烦忧,来开心过年。:D


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hello readers. C.Joyi is my name.
sweet 17 this year.
Do follow me on
instagram : cjoyi
pudding :joyichoong
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr


Navigation

Diary About


Talking monster

width : "220"

Music


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

width is 230.

my lovely mummy and daddy ! :D
i love them :)




My crazy sis .




They are my bff. :D

C.joyi







The Credits

Template by : Aina Syaza
Basecode : Farisya
Images : We♥it
Full Edited : Joyi

Visitors