Memories.
School.

Sunday 8 January 2012 @ 00:54 | 0 Comment [s]

help me click the nuffnang on my sidebar :) thanks.


School reopen on last wednesday. Seriously i dont like school days. :( So tired. Everyday so late only school dismiss. Thursday more worst , even 3.10 only can back home. Then need to rush to tuition . One day 24 hours is not enough for me . No time to do my own thing. Form 5 is a busy year , for spm. So i should start study now , if not i'll regret . :)

First day of school , is just normal. Talking days. 1 month+ didnt meet my friend. Talk lots. thanks wei wen and winlynn for the souvenir ! :) forget to upload .* First day of tuition, physics. Not interested . haha . that's why my physics result is bad !

Second day of school . Take the text book , so heavy . 3.10 only school dismiss , so so so tired. Rush and rush , tuition again. But it's better , tuition's friend is so funny , wont be bored. :) Someone call me. haha :D have a nice phone call with him .

Third day of school . Pj period and teacher say cant stay in class. So been forced to pj . No physic for january , teacher on mc ,so is free period . After lunch , went the scott garden with sis and cousin just for buy the cha time. I drink the Passion fruit QQ . :P next time should try on others taste.

the sky is so nice. the view from my room :P


dinner for yesterday. :)
so nice ! :D

2012 wishesssss , i hope will come true .

stay tune. ;D
have a nice day everyone


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hello readers. C.Joyi is my name.
sweet 17 this year.
Do follow me on
instagram : cjoyi
pudding :joyichoong
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr


Navigation

Diary About


Talking monster

width : "220"

Music


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

width is 230.

my lovely mummy and daddy ! :D
i love them :)




My crazy sis .




They are my bff. :D

C.joyi







The Credits

Template by : Aina Syaza
Basecode : Farisya
Images : We♥it
Full Edited : Joyi

Visitors