Memories.
CNY ! :D

Sunday 12 February 2012 @ 00:38 | 0 Comment [s]

now i only free to update my blog. ;/
and i almost forget what happen.


when chor 15 , my house gt dragon dance :)


040212 , saturday.
went aunt's house. :)
steamboat at night. :P
my xiao ah yi's son is so cute and adorable.
he is just 5 years old. :DD


050212 , sunday.
went ah wet thai restaurant with the chai's family. :)

spot the cute boy ? :P

290112 , sunday.
went to bukit kiara club house. :)













this call is nice . :PP


:))

that my short post :D
stay tune.


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hello readers. C.Joyi is my name.
sweet 17 this year.
Do follow me on
instagram : cjoyi
pudding :joyichoong
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr


Navigation

Diary About


Talking monster

width : "220"

Music


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

width is 230.

my lovely mummy and daddy ! :D
i love them :)




My crazy sis .




They are my bff. :D

C.joyi







The Credits

Template by : Aina Syaza
Basecode : Farisya
Images : We♥it
Full Edited : Joyi

Visitors